PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATED INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
At Foot Health Center, LLC the safety of our patients as well as our staff is our top priority.
Our office remains open daily Monday to Friday. We are additionally conducting Telemedicine appointments. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office or visit our website.
We ask patients to schedule appointments and to keep to their time to ensure their wait time is kept to a minimal. To help facilitate paperwork we ask that you visit our website to fill out forms if you are a new patient or need to update forms www.foothealthcenter1.com , Or stop at our front desk and pick up a registration packet.
Upon arrival for your appointment, you may call us from your car and let us know you are waiting and we will call you back when we have an examination room ready, as well as there is seating in the lobby hallway and outside of our office suite, if the waiting room is not available due to seating limits.
- Masks are still required since we are a health care setting.
We continue extensive cleaning of our office and exam rooms as always.
When You Can be Around Others After You Had or Likely Had COVID-19 depends on different factors for different situations. Please follow CDC guidelines at www.cdc.gov or NJ Department of Health at www.nj.gov or your healthcare provider’s advice. Please check back frequently for updates.
As per CDC guidelines:
- Updated information for fully vaccinated people given new evidence on the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant currently circulating in the United States.
- Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission .
- Added information that fully vaccinated people might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission, particularly if they are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19, or if they have someone in their household who is immunocompromised, at increased risk of severe disease or not fully vaccinated.
- Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people who have a known exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 to be tested 3-5 days after exposure, and to wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test result.
In general, people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna vaccines).
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated. If you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may NOT be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated. Talk to your healthcare provider. Even after vaccination, you may need to continue taking all precautions.
Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to the site of Dr. Michael V. Verdi, D.P.M, FACFAS, Dr. Kirsten Discepola, D.P.M, FACFAS, Dr. Doug DeLorenzo, D.P.M, FACFAS, Dr. Merihan Botros D.P.M, and Dr. Patricia Berran D.P.M, FACFAS the podiatric surgeons of the Foot Health Center, LLC.
Doctor Michael Verdi is the founder of the Foot Health Center, LLC, an institute dedicated for injury prevention, education, and treatment for adult and pediatric foot and ankle care. The Foot Health Center, LLC has become one of the leaders in this field. Doctor Verdi is medical director and has successfully treated thousands of patients. He is Board Certified American Board of Foot & Ankle surgery. He has also mentored over 50 foot and ankle surgery residents.
Doctor Verdi is well known and recognized for his skills in pediatric footcare, bunion and hammer toe surgery, and sports medicine. Along with the expertise of Dr. Douglas DeLorenzo, and Dr. Kirsten Discepola, the Foot Health Center, LLC provides renowned foot and ankle care.
Keeping you active and on your feet-that's our first priority at Foot Health Center, LLC, your qualified podiatrists in West Orange. The first step to healthy feet and improved foot function begins with a visit to your expert West Orange podiatrist.
From the slightest foot discomfort to unbearable pain, foot problems are not something to be ignored. Foot Health Center, LLC is here to help identify the source of your pain and recommend the best treatment plan for the best possible outcome. We treat many conditions of the foot and ankle which you can learn more about on our services page. These include:
- Ankle Sprains
- Heel Pain
- Toenail Problems
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Foot and Ankle Sports Care
- Fungal Nail Laser
- View complete list of services
Our website is designed with the belief that the more you understand about your foot health, the better we are able to serve you and your feet. As you navigate the site's pages, you will find valuable information about our practice, including hours of operation, directions to our West Orange office, payment policies, staff bios and more. We hope that you will consult these pages whenever you have a question or concern about your foot and ankle health.
We strive to improve your foot health by utilizing the latest treatment techniques and procedures. Walk into our office, and walk out with an improved foot health. Our West Orange podiatrists look forward to caring for you!
We pride ourselves with being a collaborative team of doctors reaching the best outcome in the fastest amount of time.